Click column header to sort
This position has the overall responsibility for direct supervision and leadership of the Electronic Funds Transfer Staff. Specific responsibilities include providing guidance and direction to EFT team members with their daily workflow to ensure department deadlines are achieved. Responsible for ensuring that the team operates in compliance with all Federal Reserve Bank and the NACHA Operating Rules and Regulations as it pertains to ACH and Wire Transfer responsibilities. In addition, this position requires a flexible working schedule. The applicant must be able to work anytime between the hours of 7:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. with occasional overtime required.
The AVP Pricing has the overall responsibility for product pricing for the organization (Auto, Mortgage, Credit Card and Commercial Lending), with a focus on our auto and commercial lending products. Will partner with all cross functional stakeholders and stay abreast of industry trends to ensure competitive profitable pricing in the marketplace. Additionally, will support business production teams on driving operational efficiencies using data-based approach.
The Finance Management Trainee Program (FMP) provides the opportunity to move through multiple rotational assignments within the Chief Financial Officer’s organization. The FMP is an eighteen-month program that focuses on multiple rotations within the finance organization including, accounting, financial planning and analysis, analytics, treasury, pricing and profitability management. The rotation will also include the Front Office, HR, Risk, Lending and Audit. This rotational process helps develop a solid knowledge base of the functional areas of the CFO group and Grow Financial.
Our goal is for the trainee to participate in a variety of activities that will foster teamwork, encourage networking, and demonstrate Grow’s vision and culture. You will participate in Grow events, networking activities, community service activities, training and will be provided the opportunity to further develop leadership skills
Based on satisfactory performance and completion of the program, the FMP will be offered a position within the company.
The Grow Financial marketing department is seeking a creative, energetic, and detail oriented person looking for an opportunity to learn about event sponsorships. This position will provide the intern with an opportunity to assist in planning and implementing several large community facing events. They will also have the opportunity to work with other members of the marketing team on production of support materials, sourcing custom premium items and promotion of the events through social media channels.
The Business Solutions Specialist is responsible for business deposits, loans, and accompanying business services to include Bill Pay and Online Banking. Responsible for preparing loan documents, booking business loans and annual review monitoring. Works closely with the Commercial Loan Officers and Business Relationship Managers for loan package submittals and document collection. Works with the Business Solutions Operations Manager, AVP Commercial Loan Underwriter and VP of Business Solutions on all business functions regarding business services. Cross-sells Credit Union products and services. Supports a sales and service environment that is focused on the credit union’s mission, vision and core values. Acts as a credit union subject matter expert (SME) regarding Business Solutions offerings.
This position within the credit union has the responsibility for developing and enhancing deposit product level pricing and profitability analysis, supporting departmental strategic objectives, recommending profitable and/or cost-effective solutions that enhance member experiences. Also responsible for all activities related to Asset Liability Management (ALM), Investments, Funding and Borrowing for our consumer and commercial lending products (auto, real estate and credit cards) along with the strategy, profitability and pricing for the credit union’s deposit products. Responsible for providing support with the preparation of the Annual Budget.
Assist in executing the credit union’s audit plan. Perform audit functions that determine both the adequacy of internal controls and compliance with laws, regulations, policies and procedures. Provide value-added advice and support to ensure an appropriate level of internal controls and compliance is maintained.
- Maintain working knowledge of all developments in regulatory requirements, general accounting principles and audit techniques.
- Participate in the execution of the internal audit plan as directed in accordance with short and long-term audit objectives and schedules.
- Prepare and follow-up on monthly confirmation process.
- Perform audit engagements as assigned, including identifying and defining issues, reviewing and analyzing evidence, and documenting procedures.
- Plan engagements, where appropriate, that will use data mining and analysis techniques to examine the data on file.
- Prepare written audit reports documenting all audit work and communicate audit issues and results effectively and diplomatically. Reports should identify (where present) findings, causes, impacts and recommendations.
- Maintain cognizance of audit work performed/to be performed by external and regulatory auditors/reviewers.
- Follow-up on audit findings and recommendations for assigned audit to determine satisfactory resolution in a timely manner.
- Assist in special projects as requested by the Internal Audit Director or Supervisory Committee.
The Relationship Specialist will provide superior member service to all members of Grow Financial. Relationship Specialists will be responsible for offering a full range of products and services such as processing transactions, opening deposit and savings accounts, discussing loan products, while providing a level of expertise that is unmatched in the industry.
Under minimal supervision, the Project Analyst has the primary responsibility to elicit, analyze and manage the real needs of the project stakeholders represented at all levels of the organization. It is a function of this position to focus on in-depth understanding of current business process flows, analyze gaps in functionality and areas for process improvement. May advise business partners on options, risks and costs versus benefits. The Project Analyst leads working sessions with sponsors, stakeholders and team members to capture project needs leveraging Agile methodologies.
Responsible for the development, revision and implementation of training programs to improve organizational and individual performance and productivity. Additional responsibilities include coaching, evaluating, and measuring quality and member loyalty at all member touch points, recognizing, rewarding, and motivating staff with People Development Group programs. Supports the credit union’s guiding principles and all organizational initiatives.
Responsible for assisting members in obtaining conventional or investor type mortgage loans, Home Equity or Lines of Credit.
- Responsible for building referral relationships with Realtors and builders to assist GFCU in obtaining new members and help existing members with their real estate needs.
- Analyze loan data on applications to insure they meet Grow and secondary market guidelines.
- Maintains effective communication with the member to ensure coordination and exchange of information for accomplishing the closing of the member’s mortgage.
- Responsible for system input and validation of data as well as for collection and evaluation of all documented information required.
- Reviews Automated Underwriting system conditions ensuring that the loan meets the eligibility and underwriting guidelines.
- Assists Processors and Underwriters to ensure a timely closing.
Supports our Brandon, Mainbase & Busch Blvd. Store locations.