Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
The Relationship Specialist will provide superior member service to all members of Grow Financial. Relationship Specialists will be responsible for offering a full range of products and services such as processing transactions, opening deposit and savings accounts, discussing loan products, while providing a level of expertise that is unmatched in the industry.
*This is a Part Time position and will not exceed more than 25 hours a week.*
Responsible for all activities related to financial planning and analysis for our consumer and commercial lending products (auto, real estate and credit cards) along with the credit union’s deposit products. This includes developing and enhancing product level pricing and profitability analysis, supporting departmental strategic objectives, recommending profitable and/or cost-effective solutions that enhance member experiences; collaborating with business partners to promote enterprise activities. Responsible for providing support for the preparation of the Capital and Operational Budget and all related expense analysis.
Financial Planning and Analysis
- Supports the preparation of the annual Capital and Operational Budget.
- Works with VP FP&A to model and produce what-if scenarios for Capital and Operational Budget given potential product and projects proposed by management.
- Works closely with business partners to obtain information needed to produce budgets, competitive product analysis, optimize loan and depository pricing and investment strategies.
- Conveys the results of the Budget and What-if scenarios to VP FP&A.
- Responsible for gathering, reviewing and incorporating Macro/Micro economic data into applicable processes.
Pricing and Profitability Analysis
- Responsible for building, maintaining and reporting on product level pricing, performance and recommendations for changes.
- Uses analytical skills and financial understanding of credit union products to assist in the exploration, business case development and implementation of new initiatives.
- Participates in profitability analysis of credit union organizational units and products which includes analyzing performance data, providing assessments of performance trends, identifying and explaining variance from goals and metrics, and identifying indicators of possibly performance issues or changes in future business activities.
- Monitors all expense accounts and recommend methods for eliminating or minimizing costs.